BlackArch Linux is an Arch Linux-based penetration testing distribution for penetration testers and security researchers. The repository contains 2653 tools. You can install the tools individually or in groups. BlackArch Linux is compatible with existing Arch installations.
Note that BlackArch is a relatively new project. To report bugs and request new tools, visit the issue tracker on Github, stop by IRC, or send us an email.
BlackArch Linux Features:
Blackarch is focused on penetration testing, and as I mentioned earlier, it currently includes over 1,800 tools. These are some of the features of Blackarch:
- A live ISO with multiple window managers
- Support for multiple architectures
- An installer with the ability to build from sources.
- More than 1,800 tools
- Install the package individually or in groups
These are the Blackguards system requirements (minimum)
- CPU: 2 GHz dual-core CPU SPEED: Information
- RAM: 2
- GB OS: Windows XP
- VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce 8600 / GT, ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT PIXEL
- SHADER: 3.0 VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB DEDICATED
- VIDEO RAM: 256 MB Ext4 is the default option because it is the latest.
Whats New in BlackArch Linux?
Blackarch now contains over 1800 tools for i686 and x86_64 and over 1000 tools for armv6h and armv7h. The tools are organized into more than 40 different groups.
How to install?
- First of all, you will need compatible computer hardware.
- BlackArch Linux supports amd64 (x86_64 / 64-Bit) and i386 (x86 / 32-Bit) platforms.
- Whenever possible, we recommend that you use amd64 images.
- The hardware requirements are minimal, as explained in the next section, although better hardware will naturally provide better performance.
- Then you should be able to use BlackArch Linux on newer hardware with UEFI and older systems with BIOS.
BlackArch is a penetration testing distribution that Arch enthusiasts will love. It gives you the freedom to configure your workstation the way you want. Keep in mind that BlackArch is a relatively new project and has a long way to go. BlackArch Linux developers / contributors are volunteers and their work is free at their spare time. It started with just over 600 tools and now has over 1800 for i686 and x86_64 and over 1000 tools for armv6h and armv7h and is updating at a fairly rapid rate. It’s always good to have options and Blackarch is worth it. Share your thoughts and comments with us on the Blackarch penetration test distribution in the comment section below. Thank you for reading.
GET ALL CRACKS SOFTWARE AND ANDROID MOD PRO APKS FROM here.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD PUBG GFX PLUS TOOL FOR FREE FROM here.
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.
KEEP SHARING BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING!