Parrot Linux v4.10:
Parrot Linux v4.10 is a global community of developers and security specialists working together to build a shared framework of tools to make your work easier, more standardized, more reliable and more secure.
It’s Security’s flagship product, is a Debian-based GNU / Linux distribution designed with security and privacy in mind. It includes a complete portable lab for all types of cybersecurity operations. From pentesting to digital forensics and reverse engineering, but it also includes everything you need to develop your own software or protect your data.
Always updated, frequently released with many hardening and sandboxing options available. Everything is under your complete control. Parrot endeavors to “remain silent” by disabling network services by default. This creates a smaller RAM footprint, but also helps keep the system hidden if you are on a target network. It also disables automount by default. These additional security measures are great, but they can be frustrating for a beginner who wants their system to “just work.”
Parrot Linux v4.10 Features:
- Feel free to grab the system, share with anyone, read the source code, and modify it however you want!
- Many Linux distributions, even Kali Linux, don’t have anonymity tools like Tor Browser, Anonsurf, Tor chat, I2P pre-installed.
- Parrot Security OS has many tools to hide your identity on the local network and on the Internet.
- The Tor or Anonsurf network is used to hide your IP address on the Internet.
The system requirements for Parrot are:
- CPU: x86 with at least 700Mhz
- Architecture: i386, amd64 (x86-64bit), 486 (old x86), armel and armhf
- RAM: at least 256MB for i386 and 320MB for amd64. 512 MB recommended
- GPU: no graphics acceleration required
- Hard Drive: ~ 16 GB required for installation
- BOOT: Preferred Legacy BIOS Parrot can be run as a live distribution or installed on a standard desktop.
Whats New in Parrot Linux v4.10?
Parrot Security has pre-installed tools that can be used to encrypt files, folders and drives with passwords or private keys to keep them safe and away from hackers. These tools include TrueCrypt, Zulu Mount GPA, which support symmetric and asymmetric encryption algorithms. You can send someone an encrypted message or file so that no one in the middle can read the communication.
How to install?
USB memory with a minimum capacity of 8 GB. You can also use an SD card inserted in an SD card reader.
- Download the Parrot OS ISO file.
- Download Etcher to burn the Kali Linux file to your USB stick or SD card.\
- Start your computer from the Parrot OS USB key that you created.
- On the Parrot home screen. Select “Install” -> “Install with GTK GUI” and press Enter.
- Select your preferred system language.
- Specify your geographic location.
- Select your preferred keyboard layout.
- Set a password for the ROOT user account.
- Next, create a standard non-administrative user account for the system.
- You will use this user account for the daily operation of this Parrot machine.
- Set the system time zone.
- Now the installer will launch the disk partitioner and give you 4 options. Select the Guided: use entire disk option.
Overall, Parrot OS is a very easy-to-use and lightweight distribution. When using it, you will find it almost the same as Kali Linux, with the exception of a few minor differences. It may not offer many tools that are present in Kali Linux, but the general collection of tools is amazing. It also offers tools that are not present in Kali and other similar distributions. Parrot Security OS is not only for ethical hacking and pentesting, but also for development, anonymity and privacy.
GET ALL CRACKS SOFTWARE AND ANDROID MOD PRO APKS FROM here.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD PUBG GFX PLUS TOOL FOR FREE FROM here.
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.
KEEP SHARING BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING!