Tails Linux is a portable operating system which protects against surveillance and censorship. This uses the Tor network to protect your privacy online and to help you bypass censorship. Enjoy the Internet as it should be. Tails includes a selection of applications for working with confidential documents and communicating securely.
Everything in Tails is ready to use and has safe defaults. You can save some of your files and settings to encrypted persistent storage on the USB drive: your documents, your browser bookmarks, your emails, and even some additional software.
Tails Linux Features:
- Automatic mechanism to update a USB stick to newer versions
- Can be run as a virtualized guest in VirtualBox (More …)
- 64-bit PAE compatible kernel with NX-bit and SMP support on supported hardware
- Some basic accessibility features
- Some application isolation with AppArmor
- To prevent cold boot attacks and various memory scans, Tails erases most of the memory during shutdown and when bootable media is
- physically removed.
Tails is just under a gigabyte in size:
- Requires at least 1 GB of RAM
- Requires a computer with an x86 processor.
- This describes just about any consumer PC with an Intel or AMD processor.
- Just download it and copy it to a USB drive, CD / DVD or SD card.
Whats New In Tails Linux?
- Tor browser with uBlock, secure browser and ad blocker
- Thunderbird, for encrypted emails
- KeePassXC, to create and store strong passwords
- LibreOffice, an office suite
- OnionShare, to share files via Tor and much more!
How To Install?
Thank you for your interest in Tails.
The installation of Tails can take quite a while, but we hope you still have a good time 🙂
FOR USB STICKS DOWNLOAD
GET ALL CRACKS SOFTWARE AND ANDROID MOD PRO APKS FROM here.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD PUBG GFX PLUS TOOL FOR FREE FROM here.
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.
KEEP SHARING BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING!