Kali Linex 64 Bit:
Kali Linex 64 Bit is a unique hit on the Linux version distribution list, which is quite committed to providing a security-savvy operating system. The product is an open source platform that was previously called BackTrack. This provides a complete set of quality-oriented tools with multiple layouts and language support. Access practical graphical applications within this framework. live package. A live bootable USB hard drive can also be created to take advantage of multiple encryption profiles and settings.
Some people don’t think that Kali is a good Linux distro, because it is here on a limited mission. But nevertheless there is a class for which this product is not only beneficial. That Kali comes equipped with in its classic desktop environment. It may not be a mistake from the Kali developer, but the one responsible for these tools. So a product merger should provide user-friendly help pages to help a newbie.
Kali Linex 64 Bit Features:
- A comprehensive security testing platform.
- Well compatible with 32 and 64 bit systems.
- Accessibility is available for the visually impaired.
- Automation and customization are there to help users.
- Loaded with Windows applications, by default.
- Suitable for public penetration testing.
- Low on system spec.
- Multiple tools can be deployed simultaneously with easy access.
- An open source project.
- A complete operating system for security and vulnerability testing.
- Even more…
The installation requirements for Kali Linux vary depending on what you want to install and its configuration. To know the system requirements:
- At the low end, you can configure Kali Linux as a basic Secure Shell (SSH) server without a desktop, using as little as 128MB of RAM (512MB recommended) and 2GB of disk space.
- At the high end, if you choose to install the default Xfce4 desktop and the default meta-package kali-linux-default, you should really aim for at least 2048MB of RAM and 20GB of disk space.
Whats New in Kali Linex 64 Bit?
Kali Linux is not only intended to provide a vulnerability testing platform, but something that represents a complete operating system with media player, browser and other conventional accessories. But using the product as an operating system is not at all a good idea when better editions of the operating system already exist. One relevant thing to mention here is that with Kali Linux sooner or later you will find yourself with the limits of security. This might not be your cup of tea if you don’t know the basics of security test engineering.
Kali Linux contains several hundred tools geared towards various information security tasks, such as penetration testing, security investigation, computer forensics, and reverse engineering.
How to install?
- First of all, you will need compatible computer hardware.
- Kali Linux supports amd64 (x86_64 / 64-Bit) and i386 (x86 / 32-Bit) platforms.
- Whenever possible, we recommend that you use amd64 images.
- The hardware requirements are minimal, as explained in the next section, although better hardware will naturally provide better performance.
- Then you should be able to use Kali Linux on newer hardware with UEFI and older systems with BIOS.
- Product Name: Kali Linux.
- Updated here on: July 24, 2016.
- Genre: Operating systems.
- Type: Offline boot images.
- Size: 2.90 GB each.
- Developer: Kali.Org.
- License: Freeware.
GET ALL CRACKS SOFTWARE AND ANDROID MOD PRO APKS FROM here.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD PUBG GFX PLUS TOOL FOR FREE FROM here.
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.
KEEP SHARING BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING!